SHAREit is the best file transfer software in the market today, featuring the most advanced file-sharing technology. It is the number one competitor to traditional file transfer methods like USB and Bluetooth. With over 1.5 million downloads; the application is superior to its predecessors.
It offers you top transfer speeds of up to 200x that of Bluetooth, and at the same time, it ensures better safety protocols.
You can safely use SHAREit to send your music, picture, and documents to other different devices without the use of a Bluetooth connection or an active internet connection.
Shareit is free and uses a private hotspot to transfer files between devices. The program eliminates transfer limits, so you can send files of all sizes and shapes.
- Maintains the Original File Quality
SHAREit program is your best app to share quality photos, videos or any other documents. Some applications like WhatsApp lowers the quality of large files to save on device space. However, this app is not like any other, it stays faithful to the original quality of your files. When you send a 100MB picture or a 220kb/s song to your phone, it will maintain the same quality throughout the transfer process.
- Monitors Date Remotely
Imagine being able to get that pic or song you like so much from your PC, even when you’re in the other room. Wouldn’t that be great? With SHAREit, this is possible. The application has an interesting feature that grants you the ability to monitor data on other devices when using your tablet or mobile phone.
- Highly compatible
What the app lacks in its functionality, it makes up for it with compatibility. You can download, install and run SHAREit on Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows. As a result, different devices can work harmoniously during file transfer.
- Plenty more content
SHAREit presents itself as a multi-device sharing tool, but the fact is, it’s more than that. The software has plenty of other tools you can tinker with. You can play games, stream videos, listen to music, and even toy a little with your file manager. Besides, you can use the file manager to access and navigate through the various information stored on your phone. The best part, these features don’t affect SHAREit’s main function.
Step by Step to Download SHAREit on PC
- To safely download the SHAREit app, visit SHAREit official website page ushareit.com.
- Next, select your desired operating system, and tap Download Shareit.
- Once you click on download, a separate window will open and you can now select where you want to save the installation package on your PC.
- As soon as the download completes, select the “Show in Folder” to open the application setup file.
- Find the SHAREit file, then click it to start the installation process.
- You will receive a security warning pop-up, prompting you to confirm your choice to run the SHAREit file. This is a standard protocol with windows and you don’t have to worry so much about it, just click “Run”.
- Next, a pop-up message will prompt you to allow the app to make some changes to your PC, just click “Yes” and continue.
- When you click “Yes” another window will appear asking you to read and accept or decline the license agreement. Click “Accept” and continue to the next step.
- Once you accept the license agreement, find a new location for the newly installed software. The computer will save it by default to the Program Files folder on your local disk C, but you can move to a new place anytime you like.
- Click “Next” to initiate the installation process- it will be completed in a few seconds.
- On the last wizard set-up click on “Finish” and the program will launch.
Hurray! Now you have completely downloaded and installed the SHAREit program on your PC.